Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week 49 - The Ottawa Mission

As indicated last week, my goal for the last 4 weeks of this blog is to find worthwhile charities, and make donations. This week's charity is the The Ottawa Mission. The Ottawa Mission provides basic needs (food, clothing, shelter), addiction services, healthcare services, and other client services (i.e. job training) to those in need. Their annual holiday meal is famous, and apparently their cost to provide this amazing feast is $2.97 per person.

I've also decided to give myself one last goal to accomplish this year...lose that last, ugly 5 pounds. I'm sitting at 175ish as of this morning, and am looking to end 2010 under 170. This should help motivate me run a little harder in frsibee, make it out to the gym 3 times a week, and eat smarter than I have been lately. I'll keep you posted on my progress toward this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment